1. Create a folder for your player/s you want to give access to in the network tab.
For this example, we are calling our folder Test Branch.
2. Move, or create players in your folder.
We have named our example player Restricted Access.
3. Open User Administration which is in the Admin tab.
4. Select the folder you want to create your user in.
User folders determine the permissions the users inside that folder have.
We are using the User folder in our example.
5. Create your user and in the dropdown Player Group select the player folder you created earlier.
This will restrict the user to players in that group.
The content library and playlist group work in a similar fashion - you can restrict a user's access to content and playlists based on folders.
6. Remember to set permissions for the user by editing the user group folder.